Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Someone like you

I've been roaming around, I was looking down at all I see,
Painted faces fill the spaces I can't reach.
You know that I could use somebody,
someone like you and all you know and how you speak.

Hi! I've been keeping myself busy this holidays, and I've to admit that the holidays is awfully short and that time is passing by really quickly. It's already mid-December, in a couple of weeks time it would be new year of 2010. I haven't got the time to go to school to buy my new exercise books yet.

As much as I missed DIC, I'm happy to be home. Another day at home today. Teevee the whole day. I watched Moulin Rouge. HC is back from NYC. That explains why my fridge is full of chocolates! Will be leaving for PD tomorrow morning. Keane's busy helping out his uncle. Sucha goody good boy okay (:

(trying to forget someone you loved is like trying to remember someone you never knew)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home