Sunday, December 20, 2009

Funny emails.

Dear Santa,

What do you do the other 364 days of the year? Are you busy making toys?

Your friend, Thomas

Dear Thomas,

All the toys are made in China. I just sit around my beach side condo all year.

Hey, you wanted to know.

Santa.

--

Dear Santa,

Do you see us when we're sleeping, do you really know when we're awake, like in the song?

Love, Jessica

Dear Jessica,

Are you really that gullible or are you just a blonde? Good luck in whatever you do. I'm skipping your house.

Santa

--

Dear Santa,

I really really want a puppy this year.

Please please please

PLEASE PLEASE could I have one?

Timmy

Dear Timmy ,

That whiney begging crap may work with your over-indulgent folks, but that crap doesn't work with me.

Your getting a sweater again

Santa


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home